On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Almost a teenager

My grandson Jake was twelve yesterday. It really doesn't seem possible. But, I am a proud grandma cuz he knows everything!! LOL. He is indeed 12 going on 20 and my daughter is going bonkers! HA HA HA Here is a scrapbook page I made. His party was a swimming party at the Flagstaff Aqua Plex. We all had a really good time.



I have been doing a lot of pages with my snow pictures and am going to make a book with them and maybe some note cards as some folks have suggested.

I am not feeling so good today and will mosey on off but I will leave you with this insight:

Snowman fall to earth unassembled.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Ann! Long time no "see"! Thanks for your lovely Christmas card, btw! :) Been missing the digi-scrap scene . . . hopefully I'll be back soon.