On mountain mornings the wood smokes curls round and round

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pen Tablet Class

I recently took a pen tablet class at www.Jessicasprague.com It was really a challenge for me with a steep learning curve. But, I persevered and I have some things to show you. I am doing a yearly 12 layouts, one for each month using a template and a lesson from the class. Here is January, February and March. On the layouts I made stamps, did some free hand doodles and some tracing of objects and then I wrote around the picture block in my own hand writing. I hope to see improvement as the year goes on.


I have also been doing some things with brushes. I will post some of these when I have more.

Since summer is approaching, here is some very important advice for you: Never wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts!

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog the other day. I think your new album is going to be so awesome with these new LOs! Sorry you didn't make the CT team either but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. Can't wait to see you at Spraguefest this summer!

Heather said...

Good to see that someone is still creating digi layouts (it sure ain't me right now!). Can't wait to see your completed album soon -

s. said...

Oh awesome! I was considering taking that course...so glad to hear it was so great! Your layouts are lovely :)